Lanzarote house with a very special flair. The house was lovingly restored by a pair of artists, who skilfully combined modern standards with traditional elements. From a modern extension, housing a combined living and dining area with panorama windows, there is direct access to the partly unwalled east-/ southfacing terrace with its patio feel. From the enclosed garden the sea is visible in the background. Garden with limited sea views.
The owners live next door. The properties have been designed so that they do not encroach on one another.
Village: → Mala.
Price in € /day
- plus 1 days rate for final cleaning (free of charge for bookings of 3 weeks and more),
- 1 child/teenager under 18 yrs stays free.
Note: For safety reasons, children under 8 years are not permitted.
|1 p||2 p||3 p||4 p||5 p||6 p|
- Spacious dining/living room (40m²) with panorama-windows,
- kitchen, fully equipped with gas-cooktop with 4 burners and electric oven, dish-washer, etc.),
- 2 bedrooms, one with super king size bed 2.0 x 2.0m, the other with a single bed 0.9 x 2.00m,
- 1 bathroom with shower,
- private 30m² east-/southfacing terrace with patio feel,
- small mobile barbecue,
- garden with limited sea views,
- WLAN, SAT/TV (with 2-3 english channels), radio/mp3 player with USB port and iPod dock, iron, hair-dryer, safe,
- private utility room with washing machine.