Magnificent, approximately 200 years old house that was temporarily used as a village school in the last century. The very large and high rooms around the central patio invite you to relax. A staircase in the patio leads to the large, furnished roof terrace with views over the village, the volcanic landscape and the sea. The living room leads to the west-facing terrace with views of the volcanic landscape. The traditional architecture and the extraordinary ambience are a mix of simple but stylish furniture with matching decorations.
Village: → Mala.
Price in € /day
- plus 1 days rate for final cleaning (free of charge for bookings of 3 weeks and more),
- 1 child/teenager under 18 yrs stays free.
|1 p||2 p||3 p||4 p||5 p||6 p|
- 40m² living room with fireplace,
- fully equipped kitchen with 4 burner gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher etc.,
- 2 bedrooms, 1 x with grand king size bed 1.8 x 2.0m, 1 x with single bed 0.9 x 2.0m,
- 1 bathroom with shower, WC sep.,
- 50m² patio (courtyard),
- roof terrace with views of the volcanic landscape and the sea,
- westfacing terrace with views of the volcanic landscape,
- garden with several furnished outdoor areas,
- mobile barbecue,
- WLAN, SAT/TV (with 2-3 english channels), radio/CD, iron, hair-dryer, safe,
- utility room with shared washing machine.