Stone covered side wing of the former village school, converted into a comfortable and stylish apartment. The view from the combined living/dining room and from the side terrace extends over typical village houses and their gardens to the imposing volcano „Monte Corona“ and the bay of the neighbouring village of Arrieta in the background. From the western terrace you can see the volcanic landscape. The clear, purist interior provides a calm and very relaxing atmosphere.
Village: → Mala.
Price in € /day
- plus 1 days rate for final cleaning (free of charge for bookings of 3 weeks and more),
- 1 child/teenager under 18 yrs stays free.
|1 p||2 p||3 p||4 p||5 p||6 p|
- Living/dining room with views to the bay of Arrieta,
- fully equipped kitchen with 4 burner gas hob, electric oven, dish-washer, etc.,
- 2 bedrooms with king size bed 1.8 x 2.0m,
- 1 bathroom with shower,
- large dressing room/extra room next to the second bedroom,
- 1 westfacing terrace with views to the volcanic landscape,
- 1 northfacing terrace with views to the bay of Arrieta,
- wooden terrace/outdoor area with barbecue and small garden,
- 1 small eastfacing terrace,
- WLAN, SAT/TV (with 2-3 english channels), radio/CD, iron, hair-dryer,
- utility room with shared washing machine.