Restored former winehouse. The building which housed the wine press of the main house, a traditional farm house, has been tastefully converted into a cosy holiday home by two artists. Peaceful setting with views over surrounding gardens and fields. Direct access from the combined living/dining area onto the east facing terrace and to the garden with limited sea view. The big south facing patio with a pergola is a very private yet sunny place.
Village: → Mala.
Price in € /day
- plus 1 daily rate for final cleaning (free of charge for bookings of 3 weeks and more),
- 1 child/teenager < 18 yrs stays for free.
|1 p||2 p||3 p||4 p||5 p||6 p|
- Dining/living room with fully equipped kitchen with 4 burner gas hob, electric oven and dishwasher etc.,
- 2 bedrooms, both with grand king size bed 1.8 x 2.0m,
- 1 bathroom with shower,
- 35m² patio (courtyard),
- 15m² east facing terrace,
- 12m² southeast facing terrace,
- small mobile barbecue,
- garden with limited sea view,
- WLAN, SAT/TV (with 2-3 english channels), radio/mp3 player with USB port and iPod dock, iron, hair-dryer, safe,
- utility room with shared washing machine.