Magnificent, approximately 200 years old house. The very large and high rooms around the central patio invite you to relax. The living room leads to the west-facing terrace with views of the volcanic landscape. In a sunny and sheltered corner of the house there is a barbecue area with stone benches. The traditional architecture and the extraordinary ambience are harmoniously underlined by a mix of simple and stylish furniture and a matching decoration of the rooms.
Village: → Mala.
rice in € /day
- plus 1 daily rate for final cleaning (free of charge for bookings of 3 weeks and more),
- 1 child/teenager < 18 yrs stays for free.
- 40m² living room with fireplace,
- fully equipped kitchen with 4 burner gas hob, electric oven, etc.,
- 3 bedrooms, one with grand king size bed 1.8 x 2.0m, the others with king size bed 1.6 x 2.0m (3rd bedroom available upon request),
- 1 bathroom with shower, WC sep.,
- 50m² patio (courtyard),
- roof terrace with views of the volcanic landscape and the sea,
- 20m² westfacing terrace with views of the volcanic landscape,
- barbecue area with stone benches,
- WLAN, SAT/TV (with 2-3 english channels), radio/CD, iron, hair-dryer, safe,
- utility room with shared washing machine.